My name is Jod Woods. I own a heating and air conditioning business that puts these into practice. I am also a certified business coach. My team of experienced coaches and I have chosen to work primarily with HVAC business owners to help them create the level of success that they envisioned when they began this journey. All of the members of my coaching team have created this same successful business model and want to help others do the same.”
You may have a “one or two man show” sitting next to a multi-million dollar owner or manager with 40 plus employees. The material presented must be a general approach that covers a broad range of issues. Nothing is given to specifically address that owner’s real need. The issue of competition in the room, often prevents the participants from sharing their struggles.
– Buy advertising
– Work with a financial advisor
– Learn the “in’s and out’s” of your financial statement.
These items are not bad (actually, they are great!! ), but are not the main tools needed to reach the level of satisfaction your dealers are searching for.
1. Gain an awareness of where they really are… true strengths and weaknesses
2. Create a clear vision of what they want to accomplish and where they want to be… a destination
3. Build a map to get them to their destination… a plan
4. Provide accountability to keep them focused on the future and prepared for the obstacles during the journey… an unbiased partner to help uncover blind spots