Truly connecting with others is a skill that can be learned, not something you must be born with. Learn the importance of CONNECTING and how it can radically change your relationships and influence with others.
“Our business had completely consumed us. We were so overwhelmed that we could not even take a day off. As a result of working with Legacy coaches, we have a real plan for the future. The accountability that comes from having created a map to fulfill our vision and having a coach to walk with us is invaluable. We just returned form a two week vacation!!! Who would have thought this was even possible. Thank you Legacy Business Consultants!”Thomas
“The coaching, constructive criticism and goal setting management I have received from Legacy Business Consultants and especially my individual training with Jod Woods has been instrumental in my growth as a leader for my employees. Looking back to before I started this process I was truly lost as to how to repair some errors I had made over the years with some of my staff and really lacked clear vision on what to do moving forward to grow leaders within my team and create a vision for the future of our business. Thanks Jim and Jod, job well done.”Shane
Free Coaching Session Offer
We are offering a free 45 minute coaching session to discuss your particular situation and begin to develop a plan to get you to the light at the end of your tunnel.
- You want to accomplish or influence more than you are currently achieving?
- Your business is not providing the income, personal growth and balance that you had hoped?
- You don’t have a solid plan to accomplish your goals?
- You spend too much time extinguishing the latest outbreak?
- Are you looking for an accountability partner or mentor?
- Is your management team in need of training for leadership or growth?
- Do you need a keynote speaker to encourage leadership and personal growth?
2020 Business Planning Session
A well thought out and researched business plan is the cornerstone to starting and running a business. Sound business plans can help you obtain financing, identify key milestones, and provide benchmarks to monitor progress toward your goals.